Monday, June 15, 2009

so much confusion

Who the hell are you? And what have you done with the man I knew and adored for the last ten years?

What the hell is going on?

How does one go from talking about a future together... to not talking at all for over a month?

What kind of person establishes a routine of daily contact and then suddenly no contact at all without any notice?

What kind of Dom instructs a submissive to call him "Master" and then completely neglects her?

How did you become the kind of person I never imagined you could possibly be?

How can you possibly be so inconsiderate, disrespectful, and cruel when I always believed you to be the exact opposite of those things?

Will you ever contact me again? Or are we just done completely and without any explanation?


If you intend to never speak to me again, then just say so - even if it's without an explanation... so that I can get over this and get myself together again.

2 comments:

super-goddess said...

I know how you are feeling - but believe me it gets easier.

Take care of you.

goodgirl said...

super-goddess - Thank you. Yes, it WILL get easier and I WILL feel better.